Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Pat Roberston Watch...What did He Do This Time??

This man truly sickens me. He also has a special place in my science fiction loving heart because I truly believe he is an alien living in a human husk, there is no other explanation for the things he says or does. His latest claim to fame is...wait for it...that he can leg press 2,000 lbs. This is in response to Madeleine "The Hulktress" Albright claiming she can leg press 400 lbs. Listen, I don't know what's going on here but can we leave the weightlift posturing to people who are actually weight lifting for a profession, or at least a huge part of their lives? I don't remember Ronny Coleman recently talking up his skill as a Tele-evangelical religious leader or world known political negotiator. I don't care how much Pat Robertson can leg press, I would still drop him in a fight. Yes Pat that is an open challenge.

And a quick blurb about these freshman MIT students who have totally automated their dorm room. I thought of a lot of jokes about this, but came to the conclusion that I was just hating and pissed that I did not have this when I was a freshman. Question is where did these kids get all this crap? I also want to know the percentage increase of girls they were speaking to before the modification and then after. Chances are no change (from an assumed start of maybe 5 girls total) which would suggest that their party button might be for late night LAN gaming sessions of UT and Civilization. Ahh yes, there was the joke. I feel better now.

No comments: