Monday, April 24, 2006

Sad Day

Today I found out that my immediate boss is resigning from the company. He was a really cool guy and it's not gonna be as fun at my job without him.

The other part of this is what it says to you in your career as one of your earliest bosses, most likely one of your first resigns from the company before you move to your next job. It's different when they just get a new position and they are no longer your direct supervisor or whatever, here they are actually leaving the company. I guess it depends on what the reasons for leaving are. I can only guess at what my boss left for, but let's assume that it was little faith in the company and not a greater family issue (which I think are the only reasons for a big career change later in your lifetime of working). It's always weird, I mean it definitely sends a message. What you do with the message I guess is what's important. I don't think I'm going anywhere, not now at least.

No comments: