Thursday, June 09, 2005

First Post

Yay! I finally quit just talking about my blog I have actually created one which was rather simple since I already had an account on blogger.com. The title of this blog might seem very strange to some of my newer friends (late and post college) and very familiar to others (HS and early college). When I was High school before blogging was totally in, I had a short lived news letter which had the same exact title as this blog here. It followed a commentary format and every piece in it started out with the phrase "Adeola On:". In it, I spoke of things a horny sexually frustrated high school boy would talk about: girls, breasts, asses, and more girls. It was only two and a half issues long (Using only the aforementioned subjects had the obvious effect of me running out of material) but I like to think that it brought a little joy to the lives of the privileged few who got it. At the time I had a lot of things on my mind that I thought everyone should know about, so I told them. I did try and re-start this newsletter while in college but quickly realized I was too lazy and that my subject matter had not changed significantly enough to warrant a whole fresh newsletter.

Since then I would like to think that I have grown up a little, and while the previous topics are still on my mind (let's hope they always are), I would like to think I have a little bit more to say than "What's the deal with all the hair on girls arms" (seriously, I wrote a whole article on this topic). So welcome to my new blog, hope you enjoy it. Unlike my AOL webpage (http://members.aol.com/makinola, IF YOU DARE) this will be constantly updated.

No comments: