Friday, November 14, 2008

Renegade Angel Showdown




Xavier A: Listen, we don’t cotton to freaks ‘round these parts! Scram! Weirdo…


Xavier B: Oh Yeah? I don’t poly cotton to coping tropes, even my own. So why don’t you split…


A: Looks like I already did. You’re the sad figment of my twisted psyches tragic dividend. You’re the un-me. I’m the real me. You wanna be me?


B: Kiddo, I was the real me when you were still in my short pants.


A: Hate to break it to ya, but I wore them first. Me bequeathed thee, the psycho-pathological hand you down.


B: So you’re the one who stained them?


A: Whoever found it, browned it.


B: You’d like me to be you, wouldn’t me. But it’s too late, you snowze, you lowze.


A: You sleeped, you weaped.


B: You nappa, you get slappa..


A: You slumber, a cucumber.


B: You catch up on some Zeds; you get out of my heads.


A: You Slumber…Ham…burger I don’t want to talk ‘bout ‘nothing else.


B: Listen, this psyche is not big enough for two metaphysical seekers.


A: You couldn’t seek your way out of a cardboard bag.


B: Yeah, I know, ‘cause it would be an egg


A: Ooooh! (This guy might be better than me)


B: You’re right, I am better than me.


A: Look buddy, know when you defeated. Accept your defecation.


B: No, thanks. I’m full cause I eat pussies like you for breakfast.


A: Look at you. You’re probably so superficial you probably judge things by their

physical appearance.


B: Oh Yeah, you’re Mom’s so shallow, she probably thinks this quip is about her.


A: You’re about as deep as a bowl of soup, and your tongue is about as sharp as a soup spoon.


B: Hey, say what you want about me but lay off the soup.


A: If you love soup so much, why don’t you marry soup?


B: Cause I’m already married to justice.


A: Shh, yeah, only a blind girl would marry you.


B: I know everything you’re gonna…


A: …Say


B: And I know everything you’re gonna…


A: …Don’t


B: Oh yeah, well when God was passing out insight, you thought he said that when God was passing out Holy Prophets you thought he said oily faucets…cause

your soul has diarrhea of the mouth, faucet.


A: Are you so dumb you even answer rhetorical questions?


B: I don’t know, do you?


A: We can play this game all night…


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit that was funny.

Anonymous said...

xD I'm so being him for halloween.

Anonymous said...

You got a license to sell hot dogs, chico man?

Anonymous said...

What doth LIFE
life
life
...
..