Thursday, July 07, 2011

I'm back! Again! For Now...

Every few years I stop blogging and then start again when I realize that there is still so much information to share. This is the transient nature of blogs after all. So I have started again. I will reload the last.fm plug-in so that you guys don't think I only listen to Mates of State. Also there seems to be a new layout editor for Blogger, might as well give that a try although the days of hacking up your code and putting in CSS went away with the popularity of myspace (thank goodness) maybe it's time for this old dog to get a face lift. The links at the side should still be working but may be outdated (many of friends, like me, have stopped blogging) so I will be editing that as well.

Now for the story that made me rethink giving this whole thing up, a story from non-other than my favorite hypocritical country...China!

It seems that some of their "professional" photographers need a better understanding of Photoshop, green screens and general photographic technique. I could have done a better job on the originals and the edits with just my iPhone. Pathetic.


Check out the original story along with some excellent "mash-ups" of the photo. I like the one with the dinosaurs.


1 comment:

Linda said...

Lolz, that is really funny and close to reality, facebook wishes are more or less like the same. Good post, thanks for sharing it with us