Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Netbooks, Oh My!

Has anyone ever heard of Psion? They are a maker of rugged computing solutions are currently locked in a trademark battle with Intel over the use of the term "Netbook". I am not sure how to feel about this. I mean I want to respect the law here which says that after registration of a trademark and barring that you don't get out of the business of discontinue the product that you trademarked it can still be protected.  On the other hand Psion hasn't created a new netbook in many years and discontinued the last one they sold a few years back.  I guess read on and leave comments, it should be an interesting case to watch.

Here is news that facebook attempted to take over twitter, the micro-blogging service. Thank goodness, why would you need a text message alerting you to your friend changing their profile pick? I guess, maybe if you were an 11 year old girl...

Want to find a way to waste a good chunk of your life?  Ask this guy, I am sure he has some good ideas.

-Ade out



No comments: