Friday, January 16, 2009

Oldie but a Goodie

This story is freakin' hilarious. I actually laughed out loud at this line:

"I phoned Camelot and they fobbed me off with some story that -6 is higher - not lower - than -8 but I'm not having it.


Wow, I know we are supposed to be tolerant as a people and not point out obvious deficiencies (Lord knows I have some), but this is straight up stupid. Also when told that she was wrong she said "...I'm not having it." You get off once when you don't know something, but if someone tries to explain it you and you get indignant about how you are correct you deserve to be called a moron.

1 comment:

cv writing service said...

Lol this quote does sound pretty stupid. Although what story is this? From where have you posted this quote because I might want to check it out.