Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am Your Audience...

Yes, I am back. This time I think for a little bit. A few things have occurred to me regarding blogs and how I use them. First off I don't need mad paragraphs for a post, even a few lines will do. Second I need an outlet for the myriad of things I find on the internet and need to share with anyone, even if that sharing is only imagined. Third, with this handy little firefox add-on (Scribefire) I can post quickly and easily without going to blogger. N E Way, check out the story below. It's quite a nice read for you civic minded/media savvy folks out there.

You Don't Understand Our Audience

https://www.technologyreview.com/Infotech/19845/page1/




Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

harish sharma said...

In the last few weeks I have had some minor problems with my desktop baby, and to my slight surprise I have been able to diagnose and fix both of them. Here's a quick rundown...
gta 5 apk