Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What's Hot Right Now...




Post "New Music Tuesday" (if anyone receives music emails from Apple you will know what I'm talking about) I was inspired to update my music collection and look up my favorite artists to see who had come out with some hot new shit. Both Bjork and Maroon 5 are dropping some hot titles next month, I saw Bjork on SNL this weekend and I am looking forward to some good ol' fashion Bjork, whatever that is. The Arctic Monkeys have a new one for you lovers of the British rock/pop scene. Bebel Gilberto is out with a new one called Momento, for those of you looking for something ground breaking you won't find it here. You will find some vintage Bebel so if you liked the other stuff then you'll like this too. Via my Emusic membership I also am forced to look for new music every month which is great for an audiophile like me. I ran into a band called Field Music which is really like an updated version of XTC (Making Plans for Nigel). Pretty good for some kitchy background music. Doing a little research I also found out that Diplo has another mix that he did called Fabriclive 24: Diplo, not many people can mix Aphex Twin and Ludacris. At least not like he can.

1 comment:

matt said...

that's a really bold step there, not only admitting to liking maroon 5 but blogging about it.