Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Makinola web page

As some of you may or may not know I was recently laid off from my job at the illustrious Eastman Kodak Company.  Some may have seen this coming, I would like to say I have no regrets about my time there as it allowed me 3.5 years of valuable experience and income.  But now that I have some free time on my hands I find myself in the middle of an awesome vacation.  I haven't been contributing to this blog as regualarly as I wanted to, so I have decided to just build a website where I will post the blog to. This will take up some of my free time, and it will allow me to dabble in my hobbies of information and web design.  I will post updates on where I am on the site to the blog for those that care and until I eventually host the blog on the site.  All the same, step one: get dreamweaver since its easy enough and my roommate approves. 

1 comment:

dalbeattie.net said...

Sad to hear about your job but good thing is you have taken it positively. Good to hear that you are planning to build a website and sharing your blogs with us.