Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Myspace is Our Space...

Check out this article on myspace censorship. Actually I would not call it censorship so much as myspace trying to create a monopoly where there should be none. There has been a rash of website trickery going on recently, makes me wonder about how people are manipulating the "magic" of the internet. Most of these things might be able to be chalked up to pure coincidence but when is it going to stop being coincidental and start being real (thanks MTV)?

This
news is pretty old but I don't think I ever posted it (thanks go out to Pinto for orginially sending me the story). I will say it here, while I don't practice as much as I should I am muslim and I find this totally absurd. There is NOTHING that anyone can say to me to tell me that this is a rationale reason for outrage among the muslim community. You must be LOOKING for something to get angry about in order to find this offensive. The thing is its not like there is a shortage for things to be mad about with regards to western culture for the muslim community. I mean the whole "towel heads" comment could fuel an angry mob for at least a year, but a graphical symbol turned 90 degrees counter clockwise is the what is getting people's goats (no pun intended, for those that don't even know why there would be a pun, look up Eid Ul- Adha). Take a look at the photo below.















I was just reading about the ten most important people in video games and I came across this picture:



I thought it was just as hot as all the stupid geeks out there so I decided to post. Ahh, yes my dream girl (not really...)