Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween 2005

Just like that Halloween came and went. I never used to be a big fan of Halloween, then I dressed up a couple of years ago and had a blast. Yes, its time consuming to come up with a costume and have to wear it all night, and be either hot or cold in October depending on what the temperature outside is. It really is about getting into the spirit of things though and enjoying yourself as is the case with any holiday. This year I was Tyrone Biggums a popular character on Comedy Central's Chappelle Show. Many people knew exactly who I was, those that did not I consider living in a hole. They would ask "Who are you" to which I responded "Homeless" because after trying to explain it once I realized two things. 1) If the person did remember who I was impersonating, they did not find it funny because they only faintly remembered/cared about Tyrone or 2) They would never get it or have never seen the show which would just waste 5 minutes of my time. All the same, I have grabbed a few shots from the weekends festivities. Since I did not go downtown I missed what I can only imagine were the sluttiest and sexiest costumes, but a friend indulged us with a stunning "Emergency Slut" costume, one of the most inventive I have seen in several years, peep it.



No comments: